Back to all legal notices
Last updated January 23, 2020
Acceptable use policy
Thanks for using TIMU! This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable uses of TIMU, LLC (“TIMU” or “our”) online workplace collaboration services, websites, and client software (the “Services”).
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, all laws and regulations related to intellectual property, data privacy, and export control;
- comply with all Team Member Terms of Services, Customer Terms of Services, and this AUP;
- keep credentials confidential, including without limitation, logins and passwords;
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access;
- promptly notify TIMU if you suspect or become aware of illegal or unauthorized activity, a security breach involving accounts or team workspaces; and
- comply in all materials respects with any third party license terms that are integrated in the Services.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more storage space than deserved;circumvent storage space limits;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading;- or violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this AUP. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address below:
200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 2000
Irvine, California 92618